HAVEN has added more deals on holidays during the May half-term and Jubilee bank holiday weekend.
We've found the best deals available from £129 for three-night breaks, working out at £10pp a night for a family of four.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
Haven has more than 30 parks across the country, including Brits' favourite locations such as Dorset, Kent, Essex, the Lake District, Wales, Scotland and Cornwall.
The biggest bargain we've found is on three-night stays at the Golden Sands holiday park in Lincolnshire, available from £129 per stay (£10pppn), departing on May 27.
We've rounded up the best deals on three-night stays departing on May 27:
- Lakeland, Lake District, from £159 per stay (£13pppn) https://tidd.ly/3LIqssO
- Thorpe Park, Lincolnshire, from £149 per stay (£12pppn)
- Thornwick Bay, Yorkshire, from £179 per stay (£14pppn)
- Cala Gran, Blackpool, from £209 per stay (£17pppn)
- Allhallows, Kent, from £239 per stay (£19pppn)
Alternatively, we've found three-night stays departing on June 3:
- Thorpe Park, Lincolnshire, from £219 (£18pppn)
- Hafan y Môr, North Wales, from £249 per stay (£20pppn)
- Craig Tara, Scotland, from £269 per stay (£22pppn)
read more travel deals
EasyJet has a flash sale with £100 off family hols to Turkey, Spain & Greece
BreakFree Holidays has staycations from £35pp a night in June
For longer stays, here are the best deals on four-night staycations departing on May 30:
- Seton Sands, Scotland, from £239 per stay (£14pppn)
- Lakeland, Lake District, from £259 per stay (£16pppn)
- Marton Mere, Blackpool, from £269 per stay (£16pppn)
This year, Brits will have an extra bank holiday in June to celebrate the Queen's 70 years on the throne.
The extra Bank Holiday is scheduled for Friday, June 3, while the late May Bank Holiday will move to June 2 to make it a four-day weekend.
Here are the best deals we've found on two-night breaks over the Jubilee bank holiday weekend, departing June 4:
- Perran Sands, Cornwall, from £119 per stay (£14pppn)
- Wild Duck, Norfolk, from £119 per stay (£14pppn)
- Kiln Park, South Wales, from £129 per stay (£16pppn)
- Rockley Park, Dorset, from £139 per stay (£17pppn)
- Combe Haven, Sussex, from £149 per stay (£18pppn)
- Allhallows, Kent, from £159 per stay (£19pppn)
- Combe Haven, Sussex, from £169 per stay (£21pppn)
The breaks are all available with Haven's 'Hideaway' option, which is ideal for people looking to relax, have a change of scenery, and use a Haven park as a base to explore the surrounding region.
They come with self-contained accommodation and access to Haven's onsite restaurants, takeaways, and shops, allowing guests to dine out if desired.
Most read in Family
WHAT A RIDE
Get a free extra day at Legoland this summer with overnight stays – from £47pp
WHAT A RIDE
I'm an ex-Butlins lifeguard & here's why I'll never let my kids use armbands on hols
Best coach trip holidays includingAlton Towers & Legoland from £129pp
Amazing night experience where you can see 1000s of stars – kids will love it
Otherwise, if you don't mind spending a bit more, the Haven package is also available.
This gives guests access to all Haven's amenities, including day and night-time entertainment, restaurants, swimming pools, and sports like bungee trampolining and go-karting.
Prices are based on two adults and two children sharing accommodation.
Prices were correct at the time of publication.
For a staycation filled with activities, we've found the best coach trip holidays including Cadbury World, Alton Towers and Legoland from £129pp.
And families can get a free extra day at Legoland this summer with overnight stays, from £47pp.
If you fancy a holiday abroad, we've found holidays to Sunny Beach in June from £198pp.
Source: Read Full Article