WANT something to look forward to next year? Top travel companies are already offering deals on summer 2022 trips due to increased demand from Brits.
Those who like to plan ahead can book for next year now and bag a break from just £94 per person.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Jet2 has reported strong demand for summer 2022 holidays, with more people having already booked a holiday 12 months ahead of time in comparison to the same point in previous years.
The travel company said that the top destinations for summer 2022 are currently Turkey, Cyprus and Greece.
Those who are still uncertain about travel this year can book themselves something to look forward to for next summer in these popular destinations.
Some of the best deals are:
- EasyJet Holidays 7-night Turkey holidays from £184pp
- EasyJet Holidays 7-night 5* Turkey all-inclusive holidays from £530pp
- TUI Marmaris, Turkey holidays from £299pp
- Jet2 Holidays all-inclusive Turkey holidays from £482pp
- Mercury Holidays to Bodrum, Turkey 7-nights from £333pp
- Travel Republic holidays to Cyprus 7-nights from £94pp
- EasyJet Holidays 4* Cyprus all-inclusive 7-nights from £465pp
- EasyJet Holidays self-catering Cyprus 7-nights from £237pp
- TUI Small & Friendly Paphos, Cyprus hotels from £399pp
- Jet2 Holidays all-inclusive Cyprus holidays from £599pp
- Jet2 Holidays half-board Cyprus 7-nights from £499pp
- EasyJet Holidays Greece self-catering holidays from £184pp
- EasyJet Holidays 4* all-inclusive Greece 7-nights from £299pp
- TUI Blue for families 4* all-inclusive Oceanis beach Hotel, Kos, Greece 7-nights from £599pp
- TUI self-catering Greece holidays 7-nights from £269pp
- Jet2 Holidays Greece holidays from £375pp
Companies like TUI, Jet2 and EasyJet have great value breaks that cover the prime summer months next year.
EasyJet has low deposits of just £60pp, as do Jet2Holidays, who also has over a million free child places on offer.
TUI has some holidays with no deposit needed to book and over 150,000 free child places for holidays in July and August 2022.
However, Jet2 has cancelled all flights and holidays up to June 23, citing the government’s "lack of clarity" over when Brits will be able to travel again.
However, according to TravelWeekly, the travel company has still seen an increase in bookings for July and the rest of the summer.
According to the company's booking data, a “materially bigger” proportion of its sales are for ATOL-protected package holidays, demonstrating that Brits want extra security when they book.
Chief executive Steve Heapy said: "There is a huge desire amongst UK holidaymakers to get away on their holidays and this is clear in the demand for both summer ‘21 and summer ‘22 holidays."
"Customers are continuing to look ahead with real confidence and as well as booking in their getaway for this summer, it is clear from the bookings data that they are also looking to secure that all-important holiday for summer ‘22."
If you're looking for more foreign holiday inspiration, we've found cheap all inclusive holidays for this summer and there are many cheap package holidays.
For breaks in the UK, holiday parks are offering huge bargains and we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
We've also rounded up great deals in the UK's warmest places and found the best kid-friendly beaches and England's best family-friendly seaside towns.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article