LOOKING for a last-minute staycation this weekend?
We've got you covered with some of the cheapest breaks starting from £10pp a night.
The best deals can be found across the country, including popular destinations like Devon, Yorkshire, Somerset, Kent, Sussex, Essex and Norfolk.
Some of the biggest bargains can be found at Haven holiday parks, with deals from £11pp a night when sleeping six.
The bargain price is at Hafan y Môr in North Wales, with three nights costing from £199 per stay (£11pppn), departing Friday 29.
Here are the best deals at Haven holiday parks, all under £300 per stay.
Read More Travel Deals
Best last-minute beach hols from £47pp a night – including Turkey & Spain
Chessington glamping stays, park entry & free brekkie from £75pp this summer
- Two nights at Presthaven, North Wales, departing July 30 – from £179 per stay
- Two nights at Berwick, Northumberland, departing July 30 – from £209 per stay
- Two nights at Hopton, Norfolk, departing July 30 – from £179 per stay
- Three nights at Doniford Bay, Somerset, departing July 29 – from £249 per stay
- Three nights at Allhallows, Kent, departing July 29 – from £249 per stay
- Three nights at Church Farm, Sussex, departing July 29 – from £259 per stay
- Three nights at Caister-on-Sea, Norfolk, departing July 29 – from £249 per stay
- Three nights at The Orchards, Essex, departing July 29 – from £299 per stay
- Three nights at Primrose Valley, Yorkshire, departing July 29 – from £269 per stay
If you're looking for longer holidays, we've also found seven-night breaks in Thorpe Park, Lincolnshire, costing from £778 per stay when departing July 30 – working out at £27pp a night.
For the same price, you can also bag week-long stays at Blue Dolphin holiday park in Yorkshire, costing from £778 per stay (£27pppn).
Pontins also has some bargain deals, with three nights costing from £149 for a family of four (12pp a night) at either the Southport, Prestatyn Sands, Camber Sands or Brean Sands holiday parks.
Most read in Family
Park Holiday sale has breaks from £10pp a night during the school summer holidays
Pontins has breaks from £6pp a night during the school summer holidays
Legoland offers 2nd park day FREE to guests this summer – but there’s a catch
Cheap staycations for the August bank holiday – from £14pp a night
Alternatively, seven nights are available from £299 per stay – which works out at £10pp a night for a family of four.
Pontins parks offer a variety of activities every day, including character shows and evening entertainment.
More activities include crazy golf, trampolines, go-karts and fun bikes.
Park Holidays has bargain prices on three-night stays this weekend, departing July 29 in:
- Suffolk, Devon, Essex, Kent, Yorkshire or Cornwall – from £190 per stay
Parkdean Resorts has three nights in Bideford Bay, Devon, and Skipsea Sands, Yorkshire, from £299 per stay, departing July 29.
Other holiday rental companies like Snaptrip and Hoseseason are offering affordable two or three-night getaways this weekend, with prices starting from £229 per stay.
For a hotel stay by the seaside, we have found the best deals on Travelodge and Premier Inn's coastal hotels:
- Premier Inn Lowestoft, Suffolk, from £70 per room, per night
- Premier Inn Bournemouth from £71 per room, per night
- Travelodge Blackpool from £49 per room, per night
- Travelodge Brighton from £65 per room, per night
While Booking.com has hotel rooms from £46 per room, per night across the UK this weekend.
For a staycation filled with fun, Legoland is offering a second theme park day free to guests this summer.
If you're willing to travel further, Disneyland Paris has park entry from £45pp plus free Disney+ and cinema tickets.
Read More on The Sun
Netflix makes huge change to subscriptions after Apple switches up app rules
Bride tries to make her own wedding cake to cut costs& people think it’s ugly
And if you want to start planning your next staycation, we've rounded up the best glamping pod staycations this autumn, with prices from £14pp a night.
Source: Read Full Article