I'm struggling to climax with women after my ex falsely accused me of rape | The Sun

DEAR DEIDRE: AFTER my ex-girlfriend accused me of rape, I’m struggling to have satisfying sex.

I’m a 31-year-old man and was with her for two years. But I ended our relationship when she cheated on me.

Then I found out through social media that she was making these allegations as a way of getting back at me for dumping her.

The police didn’t pursue a case against me because there was no evidence and they saw through her lies.

I thought I’d moved on but now whenever I have sex with a woman it always takes me so long to reach climax, which is frustrating for both of us.

However, if I have sex with a guy, it is all over in seconds, which is also upsetting.

Get in touch with the Dear Deidre team

Every problem gets a personal reply from one of our trained councillors.

Send an email to [email protected]

You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.

I am confused about where I am sexually. I am trying to find myself again after this ordeal, but I am struggling.

I love sex but I don’t know whether I am bi, straight or gay. Please help.

DEIDRE SAYS:  I’m sorry you had this dreadful experience and it’s not surprising you are still suffering.

To help you move on, talk it through with FASO, the False Allegations Support Organisation (false-allegations.org.uk, 0844 335 1992) which offers emotional support.

If this has made you question your sexuality, find support at Switchboard LGBT+ (switchboard.lgbt, 0300 330 0630). But try not to take too much notice of how quickly you climax.

This is different with every person, regardless of their sex.


I feel so guilty for having an affair – then my wife died from cancer

Stacey’s mum comes home to a right mess

Source: Read Full Article