Cosmetics favourite Cult Beauty has launched its new Sunshine Edit beauty box worth £135 – but customers can get it for a bargain £40, saving a massive £95.
Fans can get hold of a number of fantastic products from their favourite skincare brands such as Caudalie, Supergloop!, Fresh, Hum, Dr Dennis Gross, Kopari and Oskia.
Luckily for sun-seekers, the Sunshine Edit has you covered with just about everything you will need for your skin to maintain a healthy glow.
Cult Beauty fans took to Instagram and shared their enthusiasm at the launch of the beauty box after the brand revealed what products were included to their 1.5m followers.
An excited follower commented. saying: "Just ordered one, can't wait for the parcel to arrive."
Another Cult Beauty fan added: "Snapped it as soon as I received the email. Such a great box, including my holy grail spf 50 by Dennis Gross."
While a third said: "71% OFF? Couldn’t resist that, I just ordered."
Fans of the products will need to be quick if they want to snap up the Sunshine Edit beauty box, as the brand frequently release new Edits and the products are super popular with fans and celebrities.
Beauty fans recently snapped up £18 detox face mask as soon as they realised the product is loved by Kourtney Kardashian and the product sold out within minutes.
Scroll down to see the full sized versions of what's included in the the sunshine edit beauty box.
- Caudalie Travel Size Tan Prolonging After-Sun Lotion 200ml, £15 – Enriched with nourishing coconut oil, soothing grape water and hydrating aloe vera to repair and soothe your skin after sun exposure
- Dr. Dennis Gross Full Size Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 50ml, £46 – This anti-ageing filter simultaneously brightens existing dark spots to restore uniformity of tone. Enriched with hydrating, skin conditioning ingredients, the lightweight, non-chalky lotion, creating an invisible barrier between complexion and the elements.
- Fresh Deluxe Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in ‘Coral’ 4.3g, £19.50 – Locks in moisture and includes a blend of skin-softening oils including meadowfoam, blackcurrant seed and grapeseed to lend up to 24-hours of hydration.
- HUM Nutrition Full Size Here Comes The Sun, 30 softgels, £15 – Harnessing lichen-sourced vitamin D3 – an active form of vitamin D which the body is able to use most efficiently – HUM’s super supplement aids the absorption of other necessary nutrients, like calcium.
- Kopari Beauty Travel Size Beach Deodorant 26g £9.50 – 100% plant-based, this natural, non-toxic active blend provides odour protection while simultaneously warding off bacteria that causes odour in the first place. Boasting a unique blend of coconut water, coconut oil and sage oil, this super formula is rich in electrolytes, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to hydrate and fine-tune your body's functions.
- Oskia Full Size Citylife Cleansing Concentrate 40ml, £35 – Refreshing, gentle and ideal for the environmentally stressed, this clever cleansing concentrate leaves skin pollutant and make up-free, as well as fresh, calm and pH balanced.
- Supergoop! Travel Size Unseen Sunscreen SPF 30, 15ml, £15 – Formulated to protect from the harmful effects of the sun while improving the health of your skin. It's velvety textured and great for prolonging the wear of your make up, and boasts the cleanest ingredients.
Source: Read Full Article