The bargain retailer has started selling a boozy jam and marmalade range, and they include flavours such as lemon and gin as well as orange and vodka.
Whisky fans might also want to try the marmalade jars packed with orange and whisky as well as raspberry and whisky.
The 454g jars cost £2.99 each and B&M says they are perfect on scones or hot, buttery toast.
As with any spreads, they're not the healthiest treat around and the boozy range at B&M is no exception.
The orange and whisky is the 'healthiest' of the lot as it contains 258 calories compared to 300 calories for the lemon and gin jam.
Meanwhile, the raspberry and whiskey contains 263 calories compared to 289 calories for the orange and vodka jam.
Alcohol-infused spreads is a pretty new phenomenon, so it hasn't yet hit the traditional supermarkets in the UK.
But if you're really craving a boozy twist to your toast in the morning, you should head to alternative supermarkets or shop online.
In the box below we've made a round-up of some of your options, with prices from 99p up to £9.99.
Other booze-infused jams and spreads
- Fosters Rhubarb and Gin Preserve – £2 for 240g at ethicalsuperstore.com
- Blackcurrent Jam with Sloe Gin – £3.50 for 340g at English-heritageshop.org.uk
- Cottage Delight Marmalade With Gin – £3.99 for 340g at Britishcornershop.co.uk
- Radnor Preserves Pinkster Gin Jam – £4.49 for 240g at Ocado
- Lime, Orange and Gin Marmalade – £6.25 for 200g at Fortnum & Mason
- Damson Gin Conserve – £6.25 for 195g at Fortnum & Mason
- Pink Gin Marmalade – £6.50 for 340g at Ocado
- Gin & Tonic Marmalade – £9.99 for 225g at Firebox.com
- Sherriffs Medium Cut Whisky Marmalade – 99p for 454g at store.approvedfood.co.uk
- The Bay Tree Orange Marmalade with Whisky – £2.60 for 220g at Ocado
- Harvey Nichols Orange Marmalade with Whisky – £3.50 for 340g at Ocado
- Whisky Orange Marmalade – £6.25 for 200g at Fortnum & Mason
- Spreadable Whisky – £9.99 for 220g at Firebox.com
- Foster's Raspberry and Prosecco Reserve – £2.15 for 240g at ethicalsuperstore.com
- Spreadable Pornstar Martini – £9.99 for 225g at Firebox.com
- Spreadable Rum – £9.99 for 225g at Firebox.com
Alcohol-infused products have boomed in popularity recently- and in July this year Firebox started selling a spreadable Pornstar Martini.
In October, Sainsbury's also launched a new range of gin and vodka liqueurs flavoured with spreads such as raspberry jam and marmalade.
If you're instead looking for a boozy twist this Christmas, Marks & Spencer is doing Prosecco-infused mincemeat to give your mince pies a boozy twist.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 78 24516. Don't forget to join the Sun Money's Facebook group for the latest bargains and money-saving advice.
Source: Read Full Article