Back Tammy Abraham to net header against Barnsley with huge 7/1 odds
Chelsea can make it four wins in a row with victory against Barnsley in the FA Cup this evening.
Thomas Tuchel is expected to make a handful of changes against the Tykes, who are 13th in the Championship, but will be confident of extending his unbeaten streak as Blues boss.
BETWAY – BET £10 GET A £10 BONUS*
Barnsley vs Chelsea
- Abraham to score a header – 7/1 CLAIM HERE
Tammy Abraham has shone in English football’s historic cup competition.
Chelsea’s No9 has been involved in eight goals in his last six FA Cup starts (5 goals, 3 assists) and we’re backing him to add to his tally with a header.
The 23-year-old scored a hat-trick in the 3-1 win over Luton – Frank Lampard’s last game in charge – in the last round.
Abraham will be looking to make a statement after only being used being subbed off at half-time in the win over Burnley.
A constant threat in the air, the Englishman will hope to impress Tuchel with a view to increased game time in the league.
(*Odds correct at time of publication)
Barnsley vs Chelsea – Get free £10 bet here
Stake £10 with Betway and get another £10 free CLAIM HERE*
- Abraham to score 2 or more goals – 5/1
- Kante to score anytime – 6/1
- Chelsea to win 2-0 – 13/2
- Hudson-Odoi first goalscorer 7/1
- Chelsea to win 3/1 – 11/2
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to Dream Team. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
– Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
– Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
– Never chase their losses
– Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
– Gamcare- www.gamcare.org.uk
– Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article