Nespresso launches coronation coffee flavours with royal drink recipes to match
This article contains affiliate links. We will earn a small commission on purchases made through one of these links but this never influences our experts’ opinions. Products are tested and reviewed independently of commercial initiatives.
To celebrate the upcoming Coronation of King Charles III, Nespresso has launched a limited edition coronation collection to celebrate the event: the Jewels of Nespresso.
With the average Brit sinking almost two cups of coffee a day, it’s overtaken tea as the nation’s favourite hot beverage.
So, these royal-inspired brews gives the country’s caffeine connoisseurs a way to take part in the festivities from the comfort of home.
Offered as a gift with purchases until the May 3, the Jewels of Nespresso sleeve – for both Original and Vertuo lines – features seven bestselling Nespresso capsules.
As well as that, there’s a range of Coronation keepsakes for the occasion, such as an engraved mug for £20, coffee towel for £15, and tote bag for £15.
To further celebrate Charles taking the throne, you can also get your hands on the latest addition to Nespresso’s flavour portfolio– Barista Creations Whiskey Essence.
The new, non-alcoholic flavour is being touted as an ideal alternative for toasting the monarch on Saturday morning, before the coronation starts.
The Jewels of Nespresso collection is exclusive to the UK and available in Nespresso shops and online, priced at £52.60 for 120 Original pods and £54.60 for 90 Vertuo capsules.
If you’re in need of some coffee inspiration ahead of the coronation, Nespresso has also curated some unique recipes using their extensive coffee capsule collection.
All these recipes need access to a Nespresso Vertuo Coffee machine and coffee capsules, but you can tweak depending on what you’ve got available.
Coronation of King Charles III latest
The historic Coronation of Their Majesties King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla will take place in Westminster Abbey on Saturday, May 6, 2023.
- Where to go to watch the Coronation of King Charles III in London on big screens for free
- What roles will Prince William and the rest of the Royal Family have in the coronation?
- How to leave a message for King Charles III
For all the latest royal updates, visit Metro.co.uk’s dedicated coronation page.
- 1 Colombia Capsule
- 80ml milk
- 10ml vanilla syrup
- 2 squares of Nespresso dark chocolate (milk)
- Sprinkle of freeze dried blueberries
- Barista Recipe Maker
- Add milk, syrup and dark chocolate to the Barista Recipe Maker
- Froth using the ‘Mocha setting’
- Add this to your mug
- Brew the Colombia capsule on top
- Sprinkle with dried blueberries
- Serve and savour
Strawberries and Cream
- 1 Colombia capsule
- 80ml milk
- 5ml strawberry syrup
- 20ml whipped cream
- 10ml strawberry sauce
- Strawberries, to garnish
- Barista Recipe Maker
- Add milk and strawberry syrup to the Recipe Maker and froth using the Latte Macchiato setting
- Pour milk into your mug
- Brew the capsule of Colombia on top
- Add whipped cream and strawberry sauce
- Garnish with fresh strawberries
- 1 Barista Creations Flavour Whiskey Essense capsule
- 6 ice cubes
- 200ml Fever Tree Spanish clementine tonic water
- Orange peel for garnish
- Barista shaker
- Add 2 ice cubes into each glass
- Add 100ml of the clementine tonic water to each glass
- In the Barista shaker, add two iced cubes and brew the capsule on top
- Shake well and pour slowly into each glass
- Garnish with orange peel
- Serve and enjoy
Do you have a story to share?
Get in touch by emailing [email protected].
Source: Read Full Article