But when is the glowing Christmas truck visiting your local area? We have all the info you need.
When is the truck touring the UK?
The big red trucks will create the perfect photo op – or Insta story – and will be stopping at 24 different locations.
The tours kick off in Glasgow in Scotland on November 9, and in Exeter on November 10 and 11, before finishing on December 16 in Croydon, London, and Birmingham.
Here are all of the dates…
- Friday 9 and Saturday 10: Silverburn Centre, Glasgow (G53 6AG)
- Saturday 10 and Sunday 11: Princesshay, Exeter (EX1 1QA)
- Sunday 11: Tesco Extra, Rutherglen (G73 1NY)
- Tuesday 13: Asda, Taunton (TA1 2AN)
- Wednesday 14: Tesco, Newcastle Upon Tyne (NE3 2FP)
- Thursday 15 and Friday 16: Sanderson Arcade, Morpeth (NE61 1NS)
- Saturday 17 and Sunday 18: Queen Street City Centre, Cardiff (CF10 2HQ)
- Saturday 17 and Sunday 18: Fox Valley, Sheffield (S36 2AB)
- Wednesday 21: Tesco, Swansea (SA7 9RD)
- Wednesday 21: Asda Pudsey, Leeds (LS28 6AR)
- Saturday 24 and Sunday 25: Marshalls Yard, Gainsborough (DN21 2NA)
- Saturday 24 and Sunday 25: The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, Bristol (BS34 5DG)
- Wednesday 28: Asda Eastlands, Manchester (M11 4BD)
- Saturday 1 and Sunday 2: Lakeside Village Shopping Outlet, Doncaster (DN4 5PJ)
- Saturday 1 and Sunday 2: Pier Approach, Bournemouth (BH2 5AA)
- Tuesday 4 and Wednesday 5: Serpentine Green, Peterborough (PE7 8BE)
- Thursday 6 and Friday 7: Victoria Retail Park, Nottingham (NG4 2PE)
- Saturday 8 and Sunday 9: Jingle Bell Ball, London (SE10 0DX)
- Tuesday 11: Asda, Queensferry (CH5 1TP)
- Tuesday 11: Asda, Watford (WD24 7RT)
- Wednesday 12: Tesco, Borehamwood (WD6 1JG)
- Thursday 13: Tesco, Sutton Coldfield (B73 6RB)
- Saturday 15 and Sunday 16: East Side Green, Birmingham (B5 5JY)
- Saturday 15 and Sunday 16: Valley Retail & Leisure Park, Croydon (CR0 4YJ)
Source: Read Full Article