If you were stuck on an idea for a loved one, or needed some inspiration, then look no further.
The Fabulous fashion team have put together their top picks for this season.
From jewellery to perfume, we’ve got you covered for what to buy the lady in your life.
But with Christmas party season coming up, you can always treat yourself to a bit of sparkle.
Merry Christmas shopping.
Nana Acheampong, 32, shopping editor & celebrity stylist
As always my wish list has a pop of colour with the bright purple puffa jacket that is sure to keep me warm on the coldest of winter days.
I want all the luxe colours and fabrics for Christmas this year.
And I especially love the charm chain bag and metallic mules – ideal for party season.
- Earrings, Next, £7 – buy now
- Scarf, Lazy Oaf, £65 – buy now
- Alaïa Paris Nude, Net-a-Porter, £88 – buy now
- Dress, Asos.com, £65 – buy now
- Bag, Asos.com, £30 – buy now
- Studded platform sandals, Zara, £95.99 – buy now
- Jacket, River Island, £46 – buy now
Tracey Lea Sayer, 47, fashion director
I LOVE Christmas! Christmas for me is all about feeling cosy, with cool knits, woolly cushions and scented candles.
A great pair of party boots are also on my wish list.
It's about receiving lovely smellies that you can’t usually justify buying for yourself, making your home cozy and slinging on a festive slogan sweatshirt.
From my list, this ‘HOPE’ one by Selfish Mother is great because it donates 50% of sales to children’s charities.
It's so fashionable with the added feel good factor.
- HOPE Black Sweatshirt Save The Children x Selfish Mother, The FMLY Store, £55 – buy now
- Astell heeled boots, Boden, £140 – buy now
- Fair Isle Stripe Pullover Crewneck Sweater, GAP, £27.48 – buy now
- MALIN+GOETZ, Cannabis Eau de Parfum 100ml, Liberty London, £110.50 – buy now
- Bag, Autograph at Marks & Spencer, £69 – buy now
- Acorn Cushion – Burgundy, Donna Wilson, £75 – buy now
- Jacket, Mango, £79.99 – buy now
- Le Labo Santal 26 Candle, Liberty London, £52 – buy now
Lynne McKenna, 39, fashion Editor
Oh HELLO Christmas and all it's gorgeousness, I can't wait to dress up in fabulous fabrics that shine and twinkle while smelling deliciously wintery in my favourite perfume.
This year I’m lusting after shiny fabrics, a new signature scent from Santa.
And I've decided to be waaaay more organised next year and keeping everything crossed someone picks up on my hint of a fancy 2019 diary.
- 2019 mezzo diary navy, Noble Macmillan London, £59 – buy now
- Petite Ombre Sequin Dress, Miss Selfridge, £44.50 – buy now
- Maison Margiela, Replica by the Fireplace eau de toilette 100ml, Miss Selfridge, £95 – buy now
- Gold stiletto, Dune London, £95 – buy now
- Luxury palette in The Vintage Vamp, Charlotte Tilbury, £39 – buy now
- 2-pack of charm bracelets, Zara, £25.99 – buy now
- Coat, Tu at Sainburys, £60 – buy now
Daisy Jordan, 27, fashion Assistant
This Christmas I’m going for pretty pink pieces, gold-luxe details and statement accessories.
Just like this girl-power phone case, it's all about girly pieces and some metallic pops.
It’s the perfect time to embrace metallics and rich colours, so that’s exactly what I’m hoping for in my Christmas stocking!
- Lovesick coat, Skinny Dip, £64 – buy now
- HINCE Chain Ankle Boots, Topshop, £79 – buy now
- Faux Leather Ring Detail Cross Body Bag, M&S, £35 – buy now
- Feminist case, Skinny Dip, £11.20 – buy now
- Enigma Box-Sleeve Dress, Sister Jane, £76 – buy now
- Destiny statement earrings, Milk Tooth, £56 – buy now
- Bra and thong, Wolf & Whistle, £28 and £12 – buy now
Photography: Getty Images, Pixeleyesphotography.co.uk
Stockists: Alaia Paris (Debenhams.com), Boden (Boden.co.uk), Charlotte Tilbury (Charlottetilbury.com), Donna Wilson (Donnawilson.com), Dune (Dune.co.uk), Gap (Gap.co.uk), Lazy Oaf (Lazyoaf.com), Le Labo (Lelabofragrances.com), Maison Margiela (Johnlewis.com), Malin + Goetz (Malinandgoetz.co.uk), Mango (Mango.com), Marks & Spencer (Marksandspencer.com), Miss Selfridge (Missselfridge.com), Next (Next.co.uk), Noble Macmillan (Noblemacmillan.com), River Island (Riverisland.com), Sister Jane (Sisterjane.com), Skinnydip (Skinnydiplondon.com), Topshop (Topshop.com), Tu at Sainsbury’s (Sainsburys.com), Wolf & Whistle (Wolfandwhistle.co.uk), Zara (Zara.com)
Source: Read Full Article