Superdrug is selling dupes of Jo Malone's fragrances at £8 a set… and these are the other Malone copies on the high street
But they're not exactly the cheapest of stocking fillers – so we're delighted that Superdrug is selling a range of purse-friendly dupes.
- Lime Basil & Mandarin cologne, £47 from Jo Malone – buy now
The high street retailer's Bloom collection features some impressive ringers for Jo Malone's scents.
Superdrug's Mandarin and Lime Basil eau de toilette is almost identical to the designer's Lime Basil & Mandarin fragrance.
The Pink Peony and Cashmere has more than a few similarities to the Malone Peony & Blush Suede, while the Driftwood and Sea Salt isn't far removed from the high-end brand's Wood Sage & Sea Salt.
- Superdrug Bloom Mandarin and Lime Basil gift set, £8 from Superdrug – buy now
- Superdrug Bloom Pink Peony and Cashmere gift set, £8 from Superdrug – buy now
- Superdrug Bloom Driftwood and Sea Salt gift set, £8 from Superdrug – buy now
- Superdrug Bloom 6 Piece layering set, £8 from Superdrug – buy now
Not sure which scent to put on your Christmas list? You might as well ask for them all.
You can get gift sets for just £8, which include a foaming shower gel, hand cream and perfume in the fragrance of your choice.
If you're keen to try out each individual perfume, Superdrug is also selling an £8 six-piece travel set.
- Pomegranate hand & body wash, £2.49 from Aldi – buy now
- Pomegranate candle centrepiece, £9.99 from Aldi – buy now
And Superdrug isn't the only high street store offering incredible Jo Malone dupes.
In fact, with the amount of copies out there, you could fill your entire bathroom cabinet with designer-inspired toiletries.
Aldi's candles, hand wash and lotion boast packaging that's almost identical to Jo Malone's – and prices start at £2.49.
At £8, Primark's Pomegranate & Black Tea perfume is a total steal.
We don't know about you, but we're counting down the days until December 25.
In more beauty news, Beauty Bay is launching a new 42-shade eyeshadow palette for £21 next week… and you need it for the Christmas party season.
Cheese grater nails that actually work now exist – but they're pretty gross.
And Woosh Beauty's shield promises to put an end to smudged mascara – and fans say it's 'the best invention' ever.
Source: Read Full Article