THE Sephora Black Friday sale has officially begun.
Shoppers can find loads of great Black Friday beauty deals on top brands like Nars, Charlotte Tilbury and more.
- Up to 50% off Sephora Black Friday sale – shop here
With the arrival of Sephora on UK shores, bargain-hunters can now snap up sale items from a number of brands that were previously unavailable in the UK and products under Sephora Collection.
Read on for our guide to making the most of the Sephora Black Friday sales.
Best Live Sephora Black Friday deals 2022
Sephora has released its official deals for Black Friday 2022, and there is plenty in store for beauty fans.
With discounts on big name brands like Gucci, ghd, Elemis and more,it's not to be missed.
Here are our favourite offers now live:
- 33% off RoC Skincare – shop here
- Up to 40% off Aromatherapy Associates – shop here
- 50% off BaByliss – shop here
- 30% off ghd – shop here
- 20% off Kiehl's – shop here
- 33% off Rimmel – shop here
Not sure where to start? These are our top picks:
- ELEMIS Superfood Midnight Facial 50ml, £30, WAS £40 – buy here
- ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing Super-C Serum, £71.25, WAS £95 – buy here
- NARS Powermatte Lipstick 1.5g, £23.40, WAS £26 – buy here
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream 125ml, £38.25, WAS £50 – buy here
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 100g, £29.90, WAS £46 – buy here
- Ren Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic 250ml, £24.58, WAS £28 – buy here
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Eyebrow Pencil 0.085g, £11.50, WAS £23 – buy here
- ICONIC London Desk To Dance Eyeshadow Palette, £36, WAS £45 – buy here
- Empowered – Eyeshadow Palette, 46.40, WAS £58 – buy here
- Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 30ml, £35.60, WAS £44.50 – buy here
- Huda Beauty Cheeky Tint Blush Stick 5g, £16.80, WAS £21 – buy here
- Huda Beauty LOVEFEST Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette 7g, £21.60, WAS £27 – buy here
- e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer Universal Sheer 21g, £7.20, WAS £9 – buy here
- Maison Margiela Replica Lazy Sunday Morning Eau de Toilette 30ml, £42.84, WAS £51 – buy here
- Gucci Bamboo For Her Eau de Parfum 75ml, £56.40, WAS £99 – buy here
- YSL Beauty Black Opium Eau de Parfum Spray 90ml, £75.23, WAS £108 – buy here
- Marc Jacobs Dot Eau de Parfum 50ml, £34.10, WAS £62 – buy here
You can see all the Black Friday deals at sephora.co.uk, and remember to check back here as we'll be covering all the best deals as they are released.
When is Black Friday 2022?
The annual Black Friday sales always takes place just after the US Thanksgiving – and is now just as big in the UK.
This year, it will fall on November 25.
But some retailers start dropping their prices ahead of the day itself, so keep your eyes peeled as we head into November.
Check back here, as we'll be bringing you all the latest bargains when they go live.
More Beauty Black Friday Deals
- All Black Friday beauty deals
- Look Fantastic Black Friday
- Cult Beauty Black Friday
- Beauty Bay Black Friday
- Sephora Black Friday
- Boots Black Friday
- Space NK Black Friday
- Feel Unique Black Friday
- Black Friday sex toy deals
Is Sephora taking part in Black Friday this year?
Yes, we're pretty sure it will.
Sephora has always offered its customers loads of exciting Black Friday deals in past years.
The retail giant has long been a beauty fan favourite, offering access to the hottest make-up, perfume, skincare and haircare products that are hard to get elsewhere.
Plus the retailer offers a huge range of products from other top brands like Chanel, Dior, Benefit, Bobbi Brown, Clarins, Viktor & Rolf, Tarte Cosmetics, St Tropez, Olaplex, L'Oreal Professional and many more.
That should extend to the new UK website in 2022 as well.
As soon as we know for sure, we'll let you know what great Sephora deals you can take advantage of in the Black Friday 2022 sales.
What to expect from Sephora's Black Friday sale 2022?
Based on previous years, we'd expect to see significant discounts across all of Sephora's lines of make-up, haircare, skincare, perfume, wellness and more.
That means it's definitely worth you waiting until November to splash on on beauty products.
The Black Friday sale is ideal, whether you're getting a jump on all your Christmas shopping, or just looking to treat yourself.
When is Cyber Monday 2022 and is Sephora taking part?
Cyber Monday is the online-only continuation of the Black Friday sales.
It comes right after Black Friday, so in 2022, it will be on November 28.
It's your last chance to bag a deal before the sales end.
Retailers sometimes offer even lower prices on Cyber Monday, so it's well worth taking a final look then.
We're definitely expecting some great Cyber Monday deals from Sephora based on past years.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deal
What was in Sephora's sale last year?
Sephora had plenty of fantastic bargains in the Black Friday sales last year, with up to 50% off some of its top products.
The 2021 Sephora Black Friday deals included (prices converted from US dollars):
- Urban Decay Naked3 palette for just £24 (from £49)
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation for £24 (from £33)
- Dr Dennis Gross Peel + Protect for £16 (from £23)
- Josie Maran Beauty and Joy Essentials To-Go Travel Kit for £32 (from £47)
- NAILS INC. Freshly Juiced Nail Polish Duo for £10 (from £14)
- Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado for £23 (from £45)
- Armani Beauty Lip Maestro Liquid Matte Lipstick for £21 (from £34)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit for £18 (from £36)
- T3 Lucea 1-Inch Professional Straightening & Styling Flat Iron for £101 (from £136)
How much does Sephora's delivery cost?
We don't yet know the delivery costs for the new Sephora UK website.
But the French Sephora site offers free delivery for orders priced 60 Euros or more (£53 or more). Otherwise standard delivery is 2.95 Euros (£2.60), so we would expect something similar.
More about Sephora
Sephora UK launches today – here’s everything you need to know
Sephora Advent Calendar 2022 revealed ahead of UK launch
Does Sephora offer any other discounts?
Sephora doesn't currently offer any other discounts or promotions.
However, it's always worth checking the Sun Vouchers page for the latest offers.
Are Sephora and Feel Unique the same thing?
Sephora bought Feel Unique in September 2021.
That means that on October 17 2022, the Feel Unique website becomes sephora.co.uk.
Sephora will be taking over from the Feel Unique brand, and the retailer will be bringing its huge product range to UK shoppers.
Hopefully that launch will also come with some amazing introductory offers to tie in with Black Friday, but we will have to wait and see.
Want to find more savings on your online shopping? Then head to Sun Vouchers where you can get discounts and voucher codes on hundreds of top retailers including B&Q, Boots, Iceland, Lookfantastic, Dunelm, adidas and more.
Source: Read Full Article