Stylish online furniture store Made.com has kicked off its Boxing Day sale early.
Shoppers can snap up bargains across all categories, saving up to 40% off – perfect for a pre-Christmas home glow up.
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around during the Boxing Day sales to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Made.com sale here
Host to a range of designer furniture pieces and Instagram-worthy home accessories, the online retailer has become a favourite for shoppers who have spent more time than ever at home revamping their living spaces.
The winter sale features everything from stunning light fittings and velvet sofas, to contemporary dining table and chair sets.
Made.com fans can bag up to 40% off selected items in the sale, which is set to run through to January 25, giving shoppers plenty of time to pick up some new pieces for their New Year redecorating plan.
The brand is also dropping flash sales throughout the Boxing Day sale period across specific categories, so keep your eyes peeled if you want to pick up exclusive savings on specific items.
Watch this space for more details on these flash sale offers as they launch.
Best Made.com sale items
- Balmore King Size Bed, Whitewash Boucle & Black: now £549 (save £150) – buy here
- Julius set of 2 Velvet Cushions 45 x 45cm, Teal Blue: now £25 (save £10) – buy here
Globe Large Flush Pendant, Black Nickel and Frosted Glass: now £89 (save £30) – buy here
Mala Pile Rug, 200x290cm, Off White: now £229 (save £70) – buy here
Sylvie Accent Armchair, Pearl Pink Velvet: now £179 (save £170) – buy here
Deon set of 2 Dining Chairs, Royal Blue with Oak Stain Legs: now £49 (save £50) – buy here
Kysler Pet Bed, Medium, Slate Blue Velvet: now £29 (save £20) – buy here
Boxing Day sales
Wild Science Lab slash 30% off hair and skincare sets in January sale
John Lewis January sale 2021: Best deals now live
B&M shopper reveals huge £182 sale haul they got for only £64
Save £66 off this Elemis Ultimate Skincare Collection set that is worth £387
How long will I have to wait for my Made.com items?
Made.com really does live up to its name by offering a tailor-made service.
Although you will have to be patient for several weeks for these customised pieces, it is well worth the wait.
So, if you were wondering why Made.com's luxe velvet sofas, mid-century furniture and retro lamps are cheaper than competitors like The Conran Shop and Habitat that's the open secret.
How much is Made.com delivery?
Delivery charges are normally based on your total basket value. Prices start from £4 for orders under £50.
Delivery on orders between £50 and £150 costs £6, and orders over £150 range from £15 to £39. You can check the full breakdown on charges by visiting the Made.com website.
Click and collect costs £3.
What should I look out for in the Made.com sale?
- Insta-worthy interiors: Made.com's velvet chesterfield sofas in rich ochres and burnt orange are a blogger favourite.
- Mid-century furniture: Make your rich pal's vintage Ercol look shabby, not chic… Made.com's range includes clever extending tables that make the most of limited space.
- Cool quirks: Discover luxe copper cutlery or functional kitchen accessories in on-trend colours, to make your everyday essentials seem all the more exciting.
- All velvet everything: From corner sofas and chaise longues, to purse-kind velvet cushions Made.com has plenty of plush pieces for every room in the house.
- Budget items for easy updates: Most of us don't have cash to splash post-Christmas – try refreshing your old sofa with a pop of colour in the form of Made.com's geometric printed cushions, luxe velveteen curtains or an art-Deco style mirror.
- Retro lighting: From striking floor lamps to chic table-top styles for under £30, shine a spotlight on retro-inspired styles.
10 best sofa beds – these are the most stylish and comfortable options to buy now.
Velvetiser review: Is the Hotel Chocolat gadget the ultimate winter must-have?
Best dining table sets 2021 including wood, high-gloss, traditional and modern designs.
Source: Read Full Article