I've found the best cleaning product to get in ALL the annoying nooks & crannies in the bathroom and it’s under £5 too | The Sun
A MUM-OF-FIVE has praised a cleaning product that helps her to get the bathroom spotless – and it retails for under a fiver.
Mum Zoë, better known as @captainmumcleans, took to TikTok to reveal how she ensures all the nooks and crannies in her bathroom are cleaned properly.
According to her, it's all thanks to a miracle product – a three-in-one brush she nabbed on TikTok Shop.
The London-based mum said: ''People always ask me how to clean around their taps, plugholes and overflow areas.
''I have found a solution for you – this fantastic little brush set'' Zoë told her 69k followers in the video.
The multi functional brush, designed by The Dustpan and Brush store, is currently on sale and retails for £4.79.
READ MORE ON CLEANING
I’m a cleaning expert – drivers must avoid a common product to wash their car
I’m an appliance expert- the underused settings that could slash your bills
The green set, which has received numerous positive five-star ratings online, comes with a large narrow hand grip scrubbing brush, one medium angled narrow cleaning brush, as well as a small sink plug cleaner.
According to the seller, the brushes are suitable for a range of jobs around the house, such as cleaning kitchen and bathroom, utility room fixtures, corners and taps, tiled surfaces, shower door tracks and plugholes.
You can also use the handy brush to remove grease and dirt from oven hobs and dials, conservatory sliding door tracks and window frames.
Zoë said: ''I used to use old toothbrushes, but I decided to invest in things I used a lot and these have been so useful and effective I won’t go back.''
Most read in Fabulous
Queen wanted BOTH Wills & Harry to fight in Afghanistan, says ex Army chief
I went to Turkey & spent £16k on new boobs, bum & teeth but have huge regrets
DIY dad transforms his son's boring bedroom wall for £12 – & it looks amazing
I went to a wedding but my boobs stole the limelight
Since incorporating the brushes in her cleaning routine, the mum-of-five was convinced you would not regret purchasing the set.
Delighted shoppers have praised the affordable product too, with one writing: ''The various sizes ensure every nook and cranny can be reached and cleaned.
FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins when you spend £10 today
''Easy to hold and use. A great little find at a good price.''
Another said: ''Found these brushes are fantastic and really work at cleaning the grouting in my bathroom.
''Also great for cleaning around the taps.''
''Very strong brush. Brilliant for scrubbing shower,'' a third penned.
''Well made, stiff bristles and does not look like it is going to fall apart,'' someone else added.
Cleaning hacks and tips
Here are some tips to help you clean your home like a pro:
- How to clean your washing machine in a few easy steps
- Keep on top of cleaning your oven regularly
- Clean your shower to ensure it's always sparkling
- How to clean your microwave using cheap household items
- Here's how to get rid of that nasty limescale in your kettle
- You're cleaning your carpet all wrong – here's how to get it spotless again in no time
- Unblock a toilet without a plunger
- Clean your fabric or leather sofa in a few easy steps
- If you haven't cleaned your mattress in ages, here's how
- Steps to cleaning your dishwasher to leave it looking brand new
- This is how to clean mirrors and windows without streaking
- Keep your toilet clean in four easy steps
- Give your TV screen a once-over
- Did you know your Venetian, Roman, vertical, or roller blinds also need cleaning?
- Deep-clean your fridge in five simple steps
Source: Read Full Article