But don't be intimidated by its the huge range of luxury brands, you can still bag a great bargain on the site – especially now its Black Friday 2018 sale has arrived.
For this weekend only, you can get 20 per cent off EVERYTHING on the Farfetch site.
The e-tailer also released a promotional code (terms and conditions apply) which every customer has unlimited use of over the cyber weekend.
Just put your selected items in the basket then type in the code 'BF20N' to apply the discount.
If you want even better saving, shop the current clearance sale.
- DSquared Icon cap – was £115, now £92 – buy here
- Gucci logo belt – was £235, now £188- buy here
- Givenchy rottweiler keyring – was £270, now £189 – buy here
- Gucci shearling princetown loafers – were £690, now £552 – buy here
- Gucci Dionysus bag – £570, £456 – buy here
- Balenciaga triple S trainers – was £615, now £492 – buy here
- Valentino Rockstud pumps – was £510, now £408 – buy here
- Manolo Blahnik pumps – were £295, now £236 – buy here
- Michael Kors logo tablet case – was £55, now £44 – buy here
- Versace printed T-shirt – was £270, now £216 – buy here
- Michael Kors bag – was £110, now £88 – buy here
- Givenchy sliders – were £200, was £160 – buy here
- Celine D-frame sunglasses – were £255, now £204 – buy here
What should I look out for in the Farfetch sale?
Leather goods: Treat yourself or a loved one to designer wallets, cardholders and handbags for a fraction of the cost – look out especially for Michael Kors
Summer stock: Winter is the best time to seek out old season bargains where SS18 items will be slashed by up to 70%
Swimwear: That designer swimsuit that makes your eyes water but your figure look great? Now is the time to invest – shop swimwear from £32 here
Shoes: Big brands slash their shoes down to as little as £30 in the Black Friday sales – look for sliders, flip flops, summer sandals and trainers from the likes of Tommy Hilfiger, Superga, Nike and more
Christmas gifts: Grab cute trinkets, candles, beauty items, shoes, hats, scarves, gloves for £30 or less – look like you spent more than you did.
Stocking fillers: iron-on patches, socks, stationary and accessories will be starting from as little as £8
Women's designer clothes under £50:
- Calvin Klein T-shirt, £33 – buy here
- Diesel printed T-shirt, £26 – buy here
- Fenty Puma faux fur sliders, £47 – buy here
- Michael Kors sliders, £47 – buy here
- Anya Hindmarch candle, £30 – buy here
- Anya Hindmarch patch, £8 – buy here
- Kenzo phone case, £41 – buy here
Kids clothes for £35 and under:
- Little Marc Jacobs T-shirt, £24 – buy here
- Girls Tommy Jeans T-shirt, £24 – buy here
- Diesel Kids cropped sweatshirt £32 – buy here
- Ralph Lauren Kids T-shirt, £27 – buy here
- Hugo Boss Kids swim shorts, £29 – buy here
- Girls Stella McCartney bikini, £35 – buy here
Men's designer clothes for £50 and under:
- Diesel printed T-shirt, £24 – buy here
- Calvin Klein T-shirt, £38 – buy here
- Kent & Curwen T-shirt, £42 – buy here
- Dolce & Gabbana Silk bow tie, £48 – buy here
- Ralph Lauren embroidered cap, £20 – buy here
- Michael Kors cardholder, £50 – buy here
Find our 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
There'll you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
In other news…
Michael Kors is putting on a mega sale for Black Friday and you can get designer bags for less than £100.
If its high street fashion deals you're after, Topshop is the place to go.
Source: Read Full Article