From gem encrusted rings to elegant necklaces and earrings, the brand has evolved over the last few years.
- Effervescence Gems Sterling and Silver Blue Topaz Ring, £150.00 – buy now
Ovals 18kt Yellow Gold Vermeil & White Topaz Stud Earrings, £85.00 – buy now
Narrative 18kt Rose Gold Vermeil Short Bar Necklace, £120.00 – buy now
It's not clear what discounts Links of London will be offering in their Black Friday sale, but they have offered 40 per cent off site wide in the past.
Fans will be hoping to bag some bargain jewellery and watches to wrap up and put under the tree this Christmas.
Of course their classic charm bracelets and friendship bracelets are at the top of many Christmas Lists too.
If you can't wait until November 23 you can shop their current offers here.
Effervescence Stainless Steel & Mother Of Pearl Chain Watch, £295.00 – buy now
Effervescence Grey Leather & Mother Of Pearl Watch, £295.00 – buy now
Noble Women's Rose Gold Plate Bracelet Watch, £450.00 – buy now
Sterling Silver & Plum Mini Friendship Bracelet, £120.00 – buy now
Narrative 18kt Rose Gold Vermeil Bracelet, £225.00 – buy now
Ascot Sterling Silver Blue & Grey Cord Bracelet, £90.00 – buy now
What should I look out for in the Links of London Black Friday sale?
- Charm Bracelets- the iconic charm bracelet is the gift that keeps on giving. Once they've got the bracelet you can buy them charms for all future birthdays and Christmases.
- Friendship Bracelets – no, not the version you used to make your BFF at primary school, the grown up kind. They're a classy accessory that can be worn with any outfit, day or night.
- Watches – Links of London have a great selection of watches, from scandi chic metallic to the classic leather strap.
- Christmas Gift Sets – when you don't know what to get someone for Christmas a gift set is always a great shout.
- Free Engraving – make someone feel special and fully personalise their gift. The engraving service is free when you buy a product online at Links of London.
Find our other 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
There'll you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
How much will my Links of London delivery cost?
Standard delivery takes 2-3 working days and is free. If you spend over £100 (and that's easily done with Links of London!) Next Day Delivery is free, otherwise it's £7.
Source: Read Full Article