If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners. Learn more.
- New Discovery Plus subscribers can get a free Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite ($30 value).
- The Fire TV Stick Lite is an Alexa-enabled streaming device with access to many popular apps.
- Discovery Plus costs $5 a month with ads, or $7 a month for ad-free streaming.
Even if you don’t end up keeping Discovery Plus beyond your first month, you can still get the Fire TV Stick Lite after you sign up. This means you can pay as little as $5 — the cost of one month of Discovery Plus (ad-supported) — to get the Stick Lite.
How to get a free Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite with Discovery Plus
- Sign up on this website for a Discovery Plus ad-supported plan ($5 a month) or ad-free free plan ($7 a month) by clicking “Activate Offer.”
- Enter the promo code FIRETV2 (for ad-supported plan) or FIRETV1 (for ad-free plan).
- After you subscribe, you’ll receive a redemption code via email for a free Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite.
- Go to Amazon.com and use the code before May 20 to buy your device.
The deal is only available until April 20. If you use the promo code to get the free Fire TV Stick Lite you are not eligible to get a free seven-day trial of Discovery Plus.
The Fire TV Stick promotion isn’t the only Discovery Plus deal available. Select Verizon Unlimited customers can get one year of Discovery Plus for free.
For more details on Discovery Plus, check out our full Discovery Plus review and our Discovery Plus guide.
Disclosure: This is a disclosure.
Sign up for Insider Reviews’ weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article