Tens of millions of readers have enjoyed our breaks and millions more will join the fun this year, with 333 holiday parks to choose from in England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and Europe.
You’ll be spoilt for choice – with holidays available from February to November.
Here you’ll find everything you need to know about Sun Holidays. From the amazing destinations you can visit to where to find the very best deals – such as pay £9.50 per person with no extras, and four midweek nights for the price of three.
To grab one of our bargain breaks, simply collect ten printed tokens, codewords or Sun Savers codes from those printed daily in The Sun until Tuesday, January 29.
Once you have ten tokens, codewords or Sun Savers codes, booking could not be easier. If you are collecting codewords, save them until you have ten then book online at thesun.co.uk/holidays.
For those collecting printed tokens, save them until you have ten and follow the instructions on the booking form in this pullout and send off your application.
Booking via Sun Savers? Go to the Sun Savers app or website and opt into the “Hols From £9.50” promotion found in the “Offers” section. Then enter ten Sun Savers codes to unlock booking.
Book through Sun Savers and you’ll be able to pay for your Sun Holiday using the cash you’ve saved up in your Sun Savers wallet, making your break even cheaper. You will also get entered in our prize draw where you could win £1,000 of Morrisons’ vouchers. Happy Sun Holidays!
How to book Hols from £9.50
All you need to do is collecting TEN Sun Savers codes or TEN tokens or codewords printed in The Sun. The next round starts in 2019 – between Saturday, January 5 and Tuesday, January 29.
If you’re collecting Sun Savers codes: ENTER YOUR CODES HERE
If you're collecting tokens or codewords use the booking form or book online at thesun.co.uk/holidays
- Price per person based on four sharing. Subject to availability. Terms and conditions and date restrictions apply. For full T&Cs see thesun.co.uk/holidays.
The best bargains – all £9.50, no extras
EVERY Holiday From £9.50 is a real bargain. But for the best deal of all, look out for the 303 parks that offer pay only £9.50 dates – £9.50 per person with no extras to pay!
What’s more, most no extras dates are midweek breaks, so you get 4 nights for the price of 3. Check the latest no-extras availability on the booking site homepage.
- Best price guaranteed: We guarantee that the price of your holiday, with service charge, entertainment/clubroom passes and any peak date supplement added, will be the best price available for the exact same holiday at your chosen holiday park and holiday date in the same accommodation type. If you find it cheaper within 28 days of making your Sun booking, we’ll refund the difference plus £10! See terms and conditions for full details.
- Money back guarantee: The holiday payment that you make to UK Holidays In The Sun is guaranteed safe and will be returned to you in the event of a default or failure of your holiday park.
Your payment is retained in trust until you have completed your holiday.
The refund guarantee applies to your holiday payment to UK Holidays In The Sun only and does not cover any extras paid direct by you to your holiday park or operator or transportation booked through or outside the promotion.
Ferry good deals to get you there
HOLIDAYING in Europe, Ireland or the Isle of Wight? We’ve got some great deals that will save you £££s on standard fares.
Crossings are on selected sailings on Mondays and Fridays. These fares are only available with your Sun Holiday and can be booked online or by post.
Full ferry details can be found online at thesun.co.uk/holidays.
- P&O, Dover – Calais: From £65 return for 3 & 4-night breaks, from £115 return for 7-night breaks, for car and up to nine occupants.
Brittany Ferries, Portsmouth – Caen/Cherbourg/Le Havre, Poole – Cherbourg and Plymouth – Roscoff: From £110 return for 3 & 4-night breaks, from £180 return for 7-night breaks for car and up to five occupants.
Isle of Wight
- Red Funnel, Southampton – Cowes: From £46.50 return for 3 & 4-night breaks for car and up to seven occupants.
Wightlink, Portsmouth – Fishbourne and Lymington – Yarmouth: From £52 return for 3 & 4-night breaks for your car and up to seven occupants.
- Stena Line, Cairnryan – Belfast, Holyhead – Dublin and Fishguard – Rosslare: From £173 return for 3 & 4-night breaks for car and up to five occupants.
Upgrade your caravan
ADD some extra comfort to your Holiday from £9.50 by choosing an upgrade to Comfort Plus, Comfort Extra Wide or even a top-of-the-range Premier Plus caravan.
Hundreds of thousands of Sun holidaymakers chose an upgrade last year and gave it top marks.
- Comfort Caravan – £9.50 per person: The choice of millions of happy Sun holidaymakers! Comfort caravans are 10ft wide, comfortable, well fitted and available with two or three bedrooms sleeping up to eight. Bed linen available for hire, but beds are not made up. Check-in time is 4pm.
- Comfort Plus Caravan – £15.50 per person: Available at some parks for a supplement of £6 per person, Comfort Plus caravans are 10ft wide and have all the features of a Comfort caravan but, in addition to heating in the lounge, have the added benefit of multi-room heating. Plus, if bed linen is hired, beds will be made up for your arrival. Check-in time is 4pm.
- Comfort Extra Wide Caravan – £20.50 per person: Available at some parks for a supplement of £11 per person, these caravans are extra spacious, modern and 12ft wide. You’ll really notice the difference the extra 2ft makes!
Available with two or three bedrooms sleeping up to eight and featuring higher quality fittings and stylish interiors. If you hire bed linen, beds will be made up for your arrival. Earlier check-in time at 3pm.
- Premier Plus Caravan – £33.50 per person: Limited availability at selected parks for a supplement of £24 per person, these are ultra-modern, 12ft-wide caravans that are superbly fitted with modern, stylish fittings, central heating throughout and double glazing. The very best caravans in our offer! Available with two or three bedrooms sleeping up to eight, bed linen is included and beds will be made up for your arrival. Earlier check-in time at 3pm.
- Upgrades also available for Hols from £15: Comfort Plus an extra £6pp, Comfort Extra Wide an extra £11pp and Premier Plus an extra £24pp.
If booking online, you will have the opportunity to book and pay for your upgrade if available.
For postal applications, tick the relevant upgrade box on the form. If not available, you will be allocated a Comfort caravan, if available. Do not send payment for your upgrade with your postal application.
When to go: holiday start dates
HOLS from £9.50
(Mon-Fri, 4-night breaks)
September 2,9, 16, 23, 30.
October 7, 14, 21, 28.
November 4, 11, 18, 25.
(Fri-Mon, 3-night breaks)
February 1, 8, 15, 22.
March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29.
May 3, 10, 17.
September 6, 13, 20, 27.
October 4, 11, 18, 25.
November 1, 8, 15, 22, 29.
Hols from £15
(Mon-Fri, 4-night breaks)
April 8, 15, 22.
June 3, 10, 17, 24.
July 1, 8, 15.
(Fri-Mon, 3-night breaks)
April 5, 12, 19.
May 24, 31.
June 7, 14, 21, 28.
July 5, 12, 19.
August 23, 30.
Midweek holidays for…
BOOK midweek for the best deals and great savings. Get four nights for the price of three, plus, there’s more than 100,000 Hols from £9.50 with NO EXTRAS to pay.
You get the best choice of hols as there’s more availability and the parks are quieter midweek outside school breaks, so they’re ideal if you’ve got pre-school children or for all-adult parties and seniors.
We’ve also teamed up with hundreds of local attractions near our UK holiday parks to give our midweek bookers discounted entry, 2-for-1 tickets or even FREE entry.
The attractions are quieter midweek too, so you’ll avoid long queues. See all the deals at sundaysout.co.uk.
IF you’ve got pre-school age children, you can not only get the best bargains of all by choosing a midweek, pay-no-extras break but also take advantage of our holidays with entertainment just for tots.
They feature tots’ discos and character meet and greets. Your little ones might also see some of their TV favourites.
All our parks make young children welcome but for something a bit special, pick a Butlin’s Just For Tots break. Whatever you choose to do, midweeks offer the best deal and the parks are quieter.
Butlin’s Just For Tots breaks are available at the following locations and dates.
- Bognor Regis: Mar 15, 18, Apr 29, May 20, June 3, 24, Sep 9, 23, Oct 7.
- Minehead: Apr 1, May 10, 13, June 3, Sep 2, 16, 30.
- Skegness: Mar 11, Apr 29, May 13, June 10, Sep 9, Oct 7.
IT’S not just kids who have a great time on our bargain breaks. Every year, hundreds of thousands of adult-only parties book a bargain Sun break.
And what’s more, they take advantage of the best deals midweek when the parks are quieter and there are tens of thousands more holidays to choose from.
Look out for parks with leisure spas, tennis and golf, glitzy night-time entertainment and great bars. We’ve even got two parks exclusively for adults, Sand Bay and Pakefield.
These parks are room-only and available with obligatory half-board at a supplement.
OUR breaks are perfect for senior folk who are looking for a relaxing time and the opportunity to explore local towns, villages and countryside.
Thousands choose our breaks every year and go midweek when the parks are quieter and the very best deals are available.
They offer beach strolls, great day trips, evening entertainment, prize bingo and so much more.
There’s even a half-board option at 31 parks and in Weston-super-Mare and Lowestoft which are exclusively for adults.
Be sure to insure
YOU never know when the unexpected is going to happen so for complete peace of mind on your Sun Holiday, take out our travel insurance when booking your holiday.
Just £9.50 covers your entire party on a UK holiday and £29.50 for a holiday in Europe.
The summary of benefits for UK trips per person includes:
- Personal accident: Up to £5,000, no excess.
- Accommodation and repatriation expenses: Up to £2,000, no excess.
- Personal liability: Up to £1,000,000, £100 excess.
- Hospital Benefit: Up to £300 (£15 a day), no excess.
- Baggage and cash: Up to £1,000, £15 excess.
- Vehicle Breakdown: Up to £3,000, no excess.
Insurance is offered by GFM Holdings Ltd as an appointed representative of Global Travel Insurance Services Ltd. The insurance is underwritten by ERV – ETI International Travel Protection, the UK branch of Europaische Reiseversicherung AG.
Full policy and cover details, including European cover, can be viewed at thesun.co.uk/holidays. We regret that we are unable to accept insurance requests with postal applications.
20 things every Sun hols fan should know
2. News Group Newspapers Limited, publishers of The Sun, does not own or operate any of the parks mentioned in this offer. We offer our readers financial protection in the event of financial failure of any park or park operator in this offer by holding your holiday payment in a trust account until the completion of your holiday.
3. Holidays offered are organised by independent parks and operators. Your contract will be with the owner or operator of your holiday park and comes into effect when a holiday confirmation has been issued to you. The party with whom you have your holiday contract accepts liability only for the negligent acts and/or omissions of its employees.
4. These terms and conditions and How To Book apply to all holidays booked through this offer and, together with the standard conditions of the holiday park or park operator, form the basis of your contract with your holiday park or park operator and theirs with you. This offer is subject to availability. Your signed or online checked application is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this offer.
5. You can apply online or by post. Please see our How To Book section, which forms part of these terms and conditions, for detailed instructions on how to apply. Parties of fewer than four can only be accepted on payment of the four-berth price. Minimum payment with postal application is £38.
6. Payment for postal applications can be made by cheque or postal order only. DO NOT SEND CASH. If unsuccessful, your payment will be returned by February 21, 2019. If you have not heard anything by this date please telephone the Hols From £9.50 helpline on 0344 543 9743, which will open on February 21, 2019 (calls cost the same as a normal local or national landline and may be monitored or recorded for staff training).
Only complete applications for holidays will be accepted. Incomplete applications will be returned. We cannot always guarantee multiple applications will be similarly processed.
7. If you apply online, your application must include payment by credit or debit card.
8. An online fee of £2.80 per booking will be added to the cost of all successful online bookings.
9. The price of your Holiday From £9.50, with service charge, entertainment/clubroom passes and any peak date supplement added, will be the best price available for the same holiday at your chosen holiday park and date in the same accommodation type.
If you find it cheaper and advise us within 28 days of making your holiday application, once we have verified that the comparative cost is cheaper, we’ll refund the difference plus £10. This price guarantee applies to bookings where a maximum of four people share a holiday home and pay for service charge, entertainment/clubroom passes and any peak date supplement.
The price comparison does not include any online booking fee and does not apply where optional extras are purchased, such as bed linen, half-board option, holiday home upgrades or to bookings where more than four people share a holiday home. Please contact the Hols From £9.50 helpline within 28 days of applying should you find your confirmed holiday on offer at a cheaper price.
10. Only people whose names are on your holiday booking form are permitted to occupy the holiday home allocated. Any persons causing a nuisance or disturbance to others will be asked to leave.
Holiday homes will be caravan homes, chalets, apartments, lodges, bungalows, cottages or tents. Holiday homes will be available from 4pm on day of arrival (3pm with Comfort Extra Wide and Premier Plus Caravan upgrades) and must be vacated by 10am on day of departure. If you will be arriving at your park during late evening you MUST advise your park direct in advance.
Weekend breaks start at 4pm on Friday and end at 10am on Monday. Midweek breaks start at 4pm on Monday and end at 10am on Friday. Seven-night European breaks start at 4pm on Monday or Friday.
Parks in this offer will allow you to use the park facilities on your day of arrival and departure, usually up until 6pm, before and after your specific holiday home accommodation is available. Please note that some facilities may be seasonal.
11. It is your responsibility to leave your holiday home in the condition you found it. Breakages, damaged or missing items WILL be charged to you. At European parks you may also be charged an additional refundable cleaning/damage waiver deposit of £100. This will be charged direct to you by your park in advance of your arrival.
Alternatively, you will have the option to pay a non-refundable Equipment Damage Waiver guarantee of £15 per booking. This must be paid PRIOR to arrival at your park.
12. These are self-catering holidays. No meals are included in the price, except on catered holidays where breakfast and evening meal are included for supplements of between £12.95 and £19.95 per person per day, based on four people sharing.
13. Bed linen and blankets are NOT included at any of the holiday parks within this promotion (except with Premier Plus caravan upgrades). Most parks offer bed linen and blankets for hire at a very reasonable cost and these can be booked and paid directly with your park or park operator. Most tent accommodation includes pillows and blankets but please check with your park/operator. A charge for cots, cot sides, high chairs and bed linen, if required, will apply.
14. Service charges are applied by some parks, others offer NO SERVICE CHARGE, but Electricity/Gas is metered. Where applicable, service charges are per unit per night and are primarily to cover the cost of pre-arrival cleaning of your holiday home and include gas and electricity. Where this is not included, parks have coin or token meters.
Tokens can be purchased at your park. Service charges range from £4.50 to £15 per holiday home per night. Service charges must be paid direct to your park operator in advance of arrival.
For European parks you may also be required to pay a refundable cleaning/damage waiver deposit on arrival at your park (please see 11). DO NOT send the Service Charge payment or cleaning/damage waiver with your postal application.
15. Parks offering full day and evening entertainment programmes may charge for optional Entertainment Plus Passes. Charges range from £3.25 to £30 per person per break. Other parks may charge £3 to £10 per person per break for optional Clubroom Passes. Check your park’s listing at thesun.co.uk/holidays for specific charges.
Please note that entertainment may be limited at some parks on some dates. These passes are optional but are required to access most facilities at your holiday park. Entertainment and Clubroom passes are payable direct to your park operator after you have received your holiday confirmation and in advance of your arrival.
16. Peak Date supplements are charged by some parks and these are clearly indicated in the park’s listing. Charges will be £3.50 per person per break or £6 per person per break dependent upon date selected and based on a minimum of four people sharing. Peak Date supplements will be charged at the time of booking on the website or will be charged direct by your park for postal applications.
17. These are family holidays and bookings cannot be accepted from parties where all persons are under the age of 21. All adult parties can only be accepted at the holiday park’s discretion and in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Dogs are only permitted at parks that display the dogs permitted symbol in the park listings.
A maximum of two dogs will be permitted in dog-friendly holiday homes at these parks. Other pets and some breeds of dog, including those listed in the Dangerous Dog Act, are not allowed. If you are unsure whether your dog is allowed, please check with your park directly prior to booking. A charge is made for taking dogs and this must be paid at the time of booking.
Dogs are not allowed on bedding or seating, must not be left unattended, must always be kept on a lead, and you must clean up after your dog. Dogs (other than assistance dogs) are not allowed in any park facilities or play areas. If your dog is causing a nuisance or damage, parks reserve the right to refuse entry or you will be required to remove it from the park.
18. ABSOLUTELY NO AMENDMENTS WHATSOEVER can be made by you after your holiday application has been received by us or submitted online. No refunds whatsoever can be made in the event of cancellation by you, unless the reason for cancellation is the fault of the park or operator.
19. For Isle of Wight, Irish and European holidays, or for holidays on the mainland from Isle of Wight or Ireland, The Sun has negotiated special crossing rates in conjunction with this offer. For European holidays you can choose from Dover-Calais ferry crossings with P&O Ferries from £65 return for car and up to nine occupants, Portsmouth-Caen, Poole-Cherbourg, Portsmouth-Cherbourg, Plymouth- Roscoff or Portsmouth-Le Havre with Brittany Ferries from £110 return for car and up to five occupants.
If choosing a European holiday, you can select and pay for your chosen ferry crossing at the time of booking. Alternatively, full details of ferry deals will also be sent to you with your holiday confirmation and you can choose to make your booking directly with the ferry operator. Your crossing contract is with the ferry operator and their promotional terms apply. These offers are subject to availability, valid for selected departures only and are only valid providing both the outward and return journeys are completed.
To help when selecting your European holiday, we have included mileage and drive times to and from the nearest recommended port with the park facility listings. These are approximate and The Sun, the parks and operators are not responsible for journey times exceeding those shown or any road toll charges that may be incurred. For travel through Europe, all party members will require a valid passport and those driving are advised to take their driving licence.
20. Use of the Hols From £9.50 website is subject to The Sun’s general terms and conditions, which can be found at thesun.co.uk/terms. By using the Hols From £9.50 website, you agree to these terms.
Source: Read Full Article