And it’s good news if you are a Yankee candle fans, as their bumper Christmas gift set is currently 50 per cent off.
- Yankee Candle Christmas Collection, £25 (was £50) from Boots – buy now
The Yankee Candle Christmas collection gift set has been reduced in Boots from £50 to £25, but you’ll have to be quick.
The offer is only lasting until Thursday, November 8 and the sets are sure to be snapped up fast.
Each Yankee gift box contains a medium jar candle in the Christmas Cookie scent, and one small jar candle in the Christmas Eve fragrance.
You also get seven votive candles (Snow In Love, Snowflake Cookie & Spiced Orange) and 12 tea lights (All Is Bright).
The festive pack is sure to bring Christmas cheer to your home, and will help you count down the days in style.
And you’ll certainly get your use out of them.
The medium jar candle burns for a staggering 90 hours, and the smaller option can be lit for 40 hours.
The gift set comes in a stylish gold box – ideal for giving as a present to your nearest and dearest.
How to keep your Yankee Candle in tip top condition
- TRIM THE WICK – Keep your wick trimmed to 3-5mm at all times, even the first time. If any smoking should occur when burning extinguish the flame, trim the wick, remove the trimmings, and relight the candle.
- LET THE WAX POOL – Each time your burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you’ll get the biggest, boldest scent possible.
- BURN IT SAFELY – Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface and suitable holder, keep it out of drafts, away from children and pets, and never leave it unattended while lit.
- KNOW WHEN TO SAY GOODBYE – When only 1.5cm of wax remains, it’s time to let your candle go.
Yankee previously launched four new scents for summer.
If you're a Yankee Candle fan, the company is also now selling Salted Caramel and Passion Fruit Martini scents – and we already love them.
Source: Read Full Article