We've curated the perfect presents for women – whether you're shopping for your mum, girlfriend, wife or sister.
Fabulous has a golden rule to gifting: buy her something she really wants rather than needs.
That way, you can be sure she definitely won't get in there first and buy it for herself.
This concept can be a little confusing at times, so we've done the hard work for you and rounded up the best gifts on the high street.
Here's what is actually on her wishlist this Christmas:
Great gifts under £100
There's nothing quite like opening a gift to reveal luxury packaging, but designer items don't have to break the bank.
Selfridges has a great range of affordable leather goods like this gold Michael Kors continental wallet – it comes complete with a detachable strap so you can wear it like a clutch.
Still too pricey? Treat her festival footwear – these sparkling pumps from Carvela are fit for Cinderella.
- Michael Kors continental wallet, £95 from Selfridges – buy here
- Carvela glittered pumps, £69 from Kurt Geiger – buy here
You'll get extra brownie points if you buy beauty – just steer clear of foundation, you won't know exact skin tones and shades without asking first.
There are some great Christmas gift boxes out there, like Benefit's playful tiered cake which comes with full-sized products.
Alternatively, opt for an eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay, Huda Beauty or this incredible version from Charlotte Tilbury.
- Stars in your Eyes eyeshadow palette, £60 from Charlotte Tilbury – buy here
- Benefit Gimme Sugar kit, £39.50 from Feel Unique – buy here
Lingerie is a classic choice for Christmas gifts for your girlfriend or wife.
Rosie by Autograph ticks all the boxes, striking the balance between sophisticated and alluring; plus, it's hard to find silk underwear at such good prices.
For something a little sexier, try Boux Avenue – this red set feels super festive.
- Rosie by Autograph bra, £27.50 from M&S – buy here
- Matching briefs, £12.50 from M&S – buy here
- Lace plunge bra, £26 from Boux Avenue – buy here
- Matching thong, £12 from Boux Avenue – buy here
- Suspender belt, £18 from Boux Avenue – buy here
- Lace stockings, £10 from Boux Avenue – buy here
If you want to play it slightly safer than lingerie, look to loungewear and pyjamas.
We love this short set modelled by Made in Chelsea's Louise Thompson – it's cut from midnight-blue satin and printed all over with stars.
GAP's pyjama range is perfect for Christmas – think tartan flannels and festival Fair Isle. Most of the sets are made from super comfortable cotton and come with a matching sleep mask.
- Satin short set, £40 from Boux Avenue – buy here
- Pyjama set, £38.46 from GAP – buy here
If you're willing to spend a little more, why not buy her an investment piece?
A quick scour of the leather goods section in Selfridges will tell you all you need to know – designer bags and wallets aren't as expensive as you might think.
A Mulberry wallet will stand the test or time while a mini Michael Kors bag will be a playful addition to her everyday wardrobe (this one comes in loads of different colours).
- Michael Kors cross-body bag, £160 from Selfridges – buy here
- Mulberry wallet, £175 from Selfridges – buy here
If you're stretched for funds fear not, loads of online department stores have gift edits – just sort the items from 'lowest price'.
This Works has made a name for itself with natural sleep aid products – if you buy this mini Dream Team set on Look Fantastic RIGHT NOW you will get a free gift (Spoiler: it's the brand's Power Nap spray) thrown in.
Give her an excuse for a night in: Revitalise's kit contains four masks for her hair and face that are perfect for a night of pampering.
- This Work sleep kit, £10 from Look Fantastic – buy here
- Revitalise mask kits, £10 from Accessorize – buy here
If you know where to shop, you can get designer items for amazing prices.
We found this leather Michael Kors watch on Italian e-tailer YOOX (fun fact: they own Net-a-Porter) and there are plenty more to choose from on the site.
Monica Vinader's iconic coin pendant is a real crowd pleaser – here's how to get discounted prices in the brand's Black Friday sale.
- Michael Kors watch, £148 from YOOX – buy here
- Coin necklace, £90 from Monica Vinader – buy here
It can be hard to buy clothes for women so your safest bet is to keep things simple.
You can't go wrong with classic knitwear (stick to V-necks, crewnecks and roll-necks, and strictly no patterns) – bookmark Uniqlo for incredible cashmere that wears and washes well.
Or, snap up something for the season – Holly Willoughby's coveted camel coat is a timeless style that will suit every shape, size and style.
- Cashmere jumper, £69.90 from Uniqlo – buy here
- Camel coat, £69 from M&S – buy here
Tech gifts feel so much more like toys, right? Taking us back to many a childhood Christmas.
For a playful present, Canon's Zoemini printer fits in your pocket and prints selfies from your phone right there and then.
The Dyson Airwrap is the most coveted bit of beauty tech out there right now and will win you the most brownie points on this entire list – read our full review here.
- Dyson Airwrap styler, £399 from Boots – buy here
- Canon Zoemini Mobile printer, £119.95 from Amazon – buy here
Before you've got to the gifts, it's all about buying this year's buzziest beauty advent calendars.
It's the No7 calendar in particular that people are going mad for, at one point it had a waiting list of 88,000.
Or, why not treat your loved one to a Bailey's Christmas calendar? They're filled mini bottles of booze and tasty truffles.
Source: Read Full Article